How do you get a boyfriend?

Ok this sounds really desperate but Idc I need to know, I'm tired of everyone having someone and I've no one.. It's depressing I want a boyfriend maybe not even a boyfriend but someone to kiss and stuff why can't I like I know plenty of guys who want me but they don't have the balls to text me or something?? Ughh

Most Helpful Guy

• You're trying too hard. Just relaxxxxxx and be yourself. Just strike up a conversation and you never know what can happen. I love it when that happens sometimes unexpectedly from a random girl. I was just talking to a girl in the supermarket an hour ago and man she was cute. It just happened. No pressure. So try starting a conversation. Then one day you and a guy will just click and whamo!, you've got yourself a boyfriend :D

• Thank you! I'm 16 by the way

• Then there's tonnes of hope for you and you will find a guy trust me

What Guys Said 4

• You said there are plenty of guys who like you so why don't you make the first move if they don't? Guys typically even like it more if a girl (they like) makes the first move

• Yeah yeah you say that but it's not true cause mostly they're turned off if you do that... it comes across as being needy

• It might come across as needy the first few times you do it. But then you realise that you can't define yourself from one person's opinion of you, and then you get more confident (I imagine).

• That too but I don't find it's needy to just start up a conversation with someone you like :P

• You should make the first move, they are clearly cowards.

• You should signalise those guys. For example smiling at them and so on. That makes it easier for them to notice that you like them and then they might text you. PS: YOU SHOULD NOT GET A BOYFRIEND JUST FOR THE SAKE OF HAVING ONE.

• No I actually want one..

• I will give you an example: Imagine your sitting in a bar and then this guy comes up to you and starts flirting with you. You pretend to like him, because you so desperatley want a boyfriend, that you will go with anyone. This is what you shouldn't DO. BUT if you like the guy who chats you up, you should go for it.

• Ok. Tell me who are u n I'm gonna try on you LOL 😁

What Girls Said 4

• Don't, just don't. I use to be like you. Wanted a BF because everyone else had one and Ingot them too, ALL assholes of the worse kind that all seemed to be nice and then just dropped me for random things. Just say screw guys. You want to settle they don't, you can do everything for them, they'll leave you for the pretty girl, if you don't dress girly 24/7! and wear make up all the time, drops you for the hot chick. Men look at looks FIRST and personality SECOND. Always. Don't let them lie. I've done the friends first then date and it ALWAYS was the same issue, "they couldn't show you off".

You don't need a boyfriend, mfocus on something else. Society is shallow and if you're not getting asked out but every other type of "girl" is then you're meant to be a wife not a girlfriend. Take it from me, start looking for a way to pass the time honey, at least be more productive than I was and listen to me unlike how I didn't listen to the woman before me and assumed she was bitter but was actually right. Guys are bad for you. You aren't missing anything but heartbreak.

• Uhm.. As someone else said try approaching them?
    Dress up and try to talk to someone you're interested in?
    Ask a friend to help? A trusted friend.

• Why don't you make the first approach and ask them to go out bowling with you?

• Bowling? :P I don't know, for under 18s in today's day and generation, that's kinda weird (at least it is where I come from). Try the movies instead maybe?

• richhomiegeorge? I don't encourage that if he tries to molest her in the dark.

• you steal them from other girls when they're busy stealin other boys