From a distance I saw him hanging with his friends and of course I wasn't going to approach him.

okay so there's this guy I've been talking to for a month we usually saw each other at school and talk and hung out since he doesn't have a phone. And sometimes on the phone. So over the weekend we hung out at his house and watched movies and stuff. But than school started again and its been like a week but he hasn't really talked to me. I know he was going through some stuff but what's his deal? from a distance I saw him hanging with his friends and of course I wasn't going to approach him.. I'm really confused...

What Guys Said 1

• Well if ya'll are just friends then maybe there isn't a problem. You two don't have to spend every weekend together hanging out.

• Thanks but its not the weekend thing its the whole not talking to me for a week at school thing

What Girls Said 0