How do I tell my Asian Roommate that White Girls aren't completely unattracted to Asian guys?

99.9% of White Girls are non attracted to Asian men. He's gonna keep trying. should i let him down gently and tell him to hit on the Asian girls that haven't been taken by us White guys? (here in our town White guys have the first pick of any Asian girl because they find us superior in every way to Asian men in the sexual department)

Most Helpful Girl

• images6.fanpop.com/.../...d-32297711-1600-1200.jpg

Ok, I know it's a show but i think they're also dating in real life or something. Point is, I think most girls would agree glenn or the actor is quite attractive

It's not that women aren't attracted to Asian men, it's that women are attracted to masculine men. Strong upper bodies, deep voices, masculine faces and Asian men are genetically kinda at an disadvantage there.
    Nonetheless I've seen plenty Asian men I found attractive. And there are plenty more examples in the media and social media like Mike Chang, both the youtuber and the glee guy
    He just has to do the best with what he has

What Girls Said 8

• You can definitely explain to him that it's YOUR OPINION that the majority of white girls aren't attracted to Asian men. But you should in no way speak for those women and you definitely don't have the knowledge if that's true.

He should keep going after what he wants.

• Not opinion. It's a pretty well established FACT. Yes I agree but I am trying to keep him from disappointment.

• No. It's not. Have you tested the majority of White females in your country about their thoughts on this? Otherwise, it's simply an opinion. Nothing more.

Life is full of disappointments. Just because there are a lot of white girls who might no be interested does not mean that there are ZERO white girls who are.

#commonsense

• No, butt out. Let him go after what he wants.

• uh, I AM mostly butting out, I think he deserves to know the truth and THEN carry on being INFORMED

• well maybe that 1.1% may be attracted to Asian men... you never now

• They hate Asian food.

• No tthey love everything Asian except the men

• Well average white guys are infinitely more attrative in america than any Asian guy

• No. Smoking weed and being drunk most days is not a pretty sight.

• You have a sense of entitlement and arrogance that is unhealthy. Let him go for what he wants.

• Unless you're 99.9 percent of the white female population, leave him alone to live his life.

• No white women or white men care for race with Asians in general. Or I'm wrong?
    If the Asian guy is attractive in some way for someone and have compatible personality and don't talk about race or ethnicity like he being some alien and white girls some sort of trophy or revenge against white guys to show his insecurities the majority of white girls would date him. Unless if he is really so bellow the average height because some women don't like this, but others don't care for this, and height is not because of ethnicity or race.

• is this how most white guys really think?

• No we just recognize that all women want their "leading men" (a la hollywood movies). White guys are the ultimate leading men in most movies. Asians are never leading men. Women don't see them as anything but subservient characters that have trouble speaking English . THAT's why their women flock to us.

• Ya I get what ur saying. thats really sad. and not for every place.

What Guys Said 6

• just let him keep trying, its his life. he should pursue what he wants, its not impossible.

• wait you have a roommate at your age?

• That's a fake age I put up when I signed up for this site in haste. We're both grad school aged

• If white guys have their pick in his area, I'm kind of surprised the asker is still unwed and living with a dude.

• dude... you're thinking too high of yourself basically...

you sound like a racist... ok truth is that most white girls aren't attracted to Asian dudes... but 99.9% is too fuckin high basically... say somewhere 70%

• trust me I've lived around Asian all my life. waaaaay higher than 70%. That's why it's like WTF is this shit? when you see them with one

• Troll is obvious

• So let him go for the.1% - I suspect your numbers are quite off anyway. And some Asian girls will only date Asian men.

• Maybe, but you shouldn't be a dick about it.

• As @bertmacklinfbi and @chick180 said, let him go for what he wants.