What movie would you want to watch on a first date?

What kind of movie? Horror, action, comedy, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say something like a psychological thriller or anything with a twist to it. That way you're not stumped for conversation once you're done at the cinema - plenty to mull over and discuss when you go grab a drink afterwards :) Nothing worse than lots of awkward silences!

What Girls Said 14

• None. A movie is a horrible idea for a first date. You're trying to get to know each other and you can't talk in movies.

• Action or comedy. Even better - one that is both! Last movie I saw on a date was Kingsman: The Secret Service. It was awesome.

• On our second date my boyfriend and I saw Thor 2. It was pretty awesome. I think Marvel movies are good for first dates.

• Hmm. Comedy or horror.

• Comedy. This makes everyone more relaxed.

• Deep Throat (1972)

• Horror or action. I'm more of a horror fanatic though.

• Horror or comedy.. :-)

• Action or horror

• Horror or comedy!

• i would love to say 3 idiots, but it'd have to be DDLJ

• If I ever have another chance with going out with a guy I like.. Lord of the rings of hobbit I guess... depends on what he wants to watch! That's what he asked me if I liked so. ;)

• Paul Blart Mall Cop

• A Serbian film.

What Guys Said 9

• definitely something scary or action. first movie date I ever want on we watched Evil Dead, my idea ;D it was funny and fun hahaa.

• If I was alone with her in my house I'm not sure this would require some thought, and I would have to know the type of person she is and what she likes. Though with my first girlfriend we went and watched Iron Man when it first showed, great movie, movie theaters don't really make good first date spots though.

• Movies to me are a horrible first date idea. You can't talk and get to know the person. So none at all.

• A Serbian Film

• How To Train Your Dragon

or

GTFO

• I took a first date to Dark Knight Rises lol

• Don't go to a movie for a first date.

• Any Disney movie (if she likes Disney that is)

• Something with a sex scene it it, we've all been there, you're on a date and the people on the screen are making love sweet love, you feel the awkward tension and energy.. I do at least, but I try not to register any emotion! These days it's a challenge and I think it's funny.