Guys with jealousy issues?

So I have been dating this guy for a little over two months. And he has mentioned that jealousy really turns him on. By this I mean, he wants me to tell him in detail about my sexual past. He wants me to go out and sleep with other guys and tell me about it. The intensity of these conversations has definitely escalated recently. I have never in my life encountered a guy like this and I really don't know how to handle this. He's super awesome in other ways, but something about this jealousy thing tells me this is not good. Any insight?

Most Helpful Guy

• And your instinct is right. Though he may not see it, but jealousy builds up and may explode one day. Tell him your concerns, if he still pushes it, bring up role-play as a suggestion.

What Guys Said 1

• I have heard of this on like on crime TV shows. Like the husband sits in the corner and watches his wife have sex with another guy. Never thought it was actually true. I don't know maybe its a fetish?

What Girls Said 1

• I have never heard of this... lol. I would probably not be with the guy any longer. Has he said that he's okay with you sleeping out with other guys? It sounds like he hasn't ever been cheated on with before. :/