Do I stay with him or let him go?

I've been seeing this guy a month now, he's great. We clicked from day one and have done since. However, I've paid for all our dates (something that even a waitress said, he's not the guy for you!)
ALSO, he's joining the army this year and I'm worried I won't be able to handle all that. It's not the distance but for such a young couple (20 & 21) and a new relationship, I don't know if we can be that far apart so soon..
He keeps saying he can handle it and he really likes me and wants to be with me but I'm so torn...
HELP!!

Most Helpful Girl

• 'However, I've paid for all our dates (something that even a waitress said, he's not the guy for you!)"
    There's your answer.

A guy should NEVER let you pay for all the dates. The first few dates should be him, then as time goes on and you become more serious and exclusive, then offer once in a while, go dutch. But, no, I don't like it.

What Guys Said 2

• Let him go, if things settle down for you both in a few years great but for now it is best for both of you

• If you wanna leave leave let's be honest you probably will eventually anyway.

What Girls Said 1

• I have no problem paying when we're in a relationship, but on dates? I don't know. That sounds "weird" to me.

But do you really care about him? If so, you can probably make it work if you want to.