How can I convince a girl that I don't wanna date her kindly?

well she insist , but i do'nt wanna date her, and wanna do that kindley without hurting her, what do you think should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I've been rejected recently by a good friend of mine. I brought up that I wanted to date him. He quickly said, "I don't see us dating." It hurt, all rejection hurts, but I liked the quick and blunt answer. No. I respect him for that and we're still friends.

• Let her down gently. Simply tell her that you have no interest in dating her and to refrain from making anything awkward.

• This isn't going to work out between us. Take care in your future romantic endeavors.

• the problem is i toled her that, but she doesn't wanna let go, she pushing me to be bad, i wanna stope it but have no idea how

• Then just say it the mean way. Some people have to hear the tougher versions in order for it to sink in.

• i'll use it as the last choice, because i respect her

• I have a wife and three kids, it's just not gonna work.

What Guys Said 0