Am I really that UGLY?

So I dated this girl online for a year then I asked her for her phone number she agreed and we texted for a couple of weeks we then started calling each other, 2 years have gone by just getting and calling I then asked if she wanted to see each other on Skype she said yes and she had her camera on so I say her and she was so beautiful but as soon as I turned on my camera she had this face of disgust and she ended the call I asked her she left she said she had some place to be 2weeks went by and she dumped me and never spoke to me again am I really that ugly? But she said I was so romantic because sang song to her and never cheated on her but she left that fast why?

Most Helpful Girl

• ... Are you being completely serious? Wow. Just because she isn't attracted to you does not mean you're ugly. She was one girl. There are others.

I'm sorry.

What Girls Said 5

• Energy and personality will help you get to where you want to be. Dont worry about online stuff, its so different in person. Ugly or attract it does not matter, all that matters is that you have a positive and friendly vibe.

• She probably just wasn't attracted to you.

• im so sorry to hear that, everyone has a different taste in the people. Do not take it personally because you are probably a beautiful person inside and out, and i would love to meet you!

• Post a picture of yourself, there's no point having a title saying "Am i really that UGLY?" Without a picture to comment on

• POST A PICTURE

What Guys Said 4

• get over it, really

it doesn't mean that you are ugly if a girl ended a Skype video call

maybe she doesn't like you or she was excpecting something else.. maybe your age...

• It doesn't mean you are ugyl
    She maybe didn't like you but Another girl might like you
    Don't think only this girl
    You are a handsome boy
    There are a lot of girls outside for you

• Well what do u look like?

• I don't know about you but I know I am