Are there girls out there that got into a relationship with a guy who randomly approached them in a public place?

I have been out of school for a while after graduation and having quite a hard time looking for a single girl, let alone a girlfriend. I guess my ego is quite high, so I rather be alone than begin online dating. I don't want to go down without a fight. I know I can have friends to introduce me to single girls. Thus, the only way for me to really get a girlfriend wihtout relying on others is to approach girls I don't know. I know my chances isn't very high and I am totally up against the wall here.

What Girls Said 1

• the thing is that it depends on the public place, like when I'm out and about on the subway, grocery shopping or even walking down the street, I'm usually pretty busy trying to get somewhere or do something and I'm not in the mindset for that..

What Guys Said 0