The shallowness in today's woman? Just what makes women so shallow?

Now, everyone knows for a fact that mJority of females only care about physical attraction, his status and his money. That is a fact. But what makes women like that these days? I always had these views on women and i gotten angry respouses from females a lot.

But ladies, why do you love being shallow? I would like to know. I'm just averagely looking and it's not good enough to get a date. Women are just really shallow

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop fucking with people who ain't shit and start fucking with people who are THE shit.

What Girls Said 5

• The shallowness in today's woman?
    I find is pretty on par with the shallowness in today's guy.

Just what makes women so shallow?
    In my opinion gals have always been shallow and only recently compared to history have free reign to voice it.

But ladies, why do you love being shallow?
    For me it's because I see no reason not to. Sure I could go for an average guy for personality but why would I when there's attractive guys with personalities. Plus the average guy likely approached me based on looks so me rejecting him based on looks is pretty fair to me.

• Physical attraction is important if you want to start a relationship with someone. But for me at least, a lot of my attraction for a person comes from liking their personality. If an average looking guy has a great personality, he's automatically gorgeous to me. I don't really think about how much money a guy has. Doesn't much matter to me.

• How miserable you must be to feel this way towards women. I think you you truly feel this way you should see a psychiatrist.

• Maybe it's your negative attitude toward woman that cause them to act like this to you

• Lmao this guy obviously got rejected lately for a guy whos better looking than him... here's a secret, hun, maybe your personality (or intelligence) isn't all that great

What Guys Said 3

• The human species in general is fairly shallow. Our first impression of the opposite sex is what we SEE. As much as nobody wants to admit it we make our first judgement of a person on their physical appearance. Their physical appearance either attracts the opposite sex which makes them desirable and you want to approach that person. Not saying this is everyone, but in general this is just human nature

• It's not just women xD
    Most people are like that, regardless of gender. I've seen many girls say the same thing about guys. You've got to find the people who aren't like that.

• You could say this about men and women. Regardless of what qualities we want in our mate you can't "see" a sense of humor, or a kind and loyal heart. Looks are the first thing most people go off of first.