How do I date?

My friend Anthony asked me out on a date the other day and I told he I wanted to, yes but here is one problem. I don't know ho to date? My last serious boyfriend was a loser and we never went any were and if we did I always paid. I really like him but I don't know how to actually go and have a go splurge over me. I need help what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had this problem at one time. I had an ex-boyfriend who never seemed to have enough many to do anything and because of this I always seemed to be footing the bill. It got to the point that every time I went out with anyone I was always going for the check, or reaching into my wallet to pay for the movie tickets. I didn't know how to date either but I learned. Your always going to meet guys who let you be the alpha dog , but your a lady allow yourself to be treated as one. Go out and have fun

What Guys Said 1

• Date is all about acting stranger from being strange. Just take it as a friendly encounter, where you dress right and just go out and njoy! Also they being no formality events, helps chill your nerves.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't think about it so hard! Just be yourself and have fun. Show Anthony who you really are.