I need advice if you think my boyfriend is lying to me and what i should do please help everyone?

I have been with my boyfriend for six weeks now and I heard rumors that he still liked his ex girlfriend, but I didn't think anything of it until I saw her flirting with my boyfriend. I asked him to be honest with if and so I said "Do you have ANY feelings for your ex at all?" his reply was kind of why so then I got really upset and said "So is the kind of means you have feelings for her still nice to F*****g know". He said that he didn't mean it like that and he doesn't like her. I stopped talking to him for a week and refused to even make any eye contact with him. That yesterday afternoon he asked me if I was upset with him and I said "Wow took you long enough to figure it out". He asked me why I was upset with him and I asked him if he really wanted to know and he said "Yes". I said "Well your ex girlfriend broke up with you and generally, if your not the person who just broke up with someone than you usually you still have feelings for them". I then said "I think now you have found out she has feelings for you again your gaining feelings for her again and, you just don't want to tell me because you're afraid your going to hurt my feelings". He said I was right about one thing if he ever did have feelings for her he wouldn't tell me because he doesn't want to hurt me. so then I said "So I would have to find out by your best friend Brayden?" and then he said "You can ask him right now if you want I don't have feelings for her at the moment". But in other words if you ever did have feelings for her you wouldn't tell me and he said "No". Then he grabbed my had and said "Look at me I can reassure now that I don't have any feelings for her at the moment I promises". I trust him kind of but I don't know hat to do my feelings are mixed??????HELP!

• Yes, keep dating him and set boudries?
  • No, break up with him and dont worry about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I say keep dating him you guys are early in the relationship but keep an eye out. You don't want to be his toy either, he either needs to understand that he has YOU as his new and ONLY girl or he needs to let you go and be real. Guys say we are complicated? How about be upfront, do you want one girl or many girls? He seriously can't make you feel like that but don't show insecurities be strong and intimidate the CRAP out of his ex. She is nothing and you are his now, if he can't see that then well his loss. Sucks how you did have to find out from other people instead of him. Hate when guys are sneaky girls aren't dumb we find out crap faster than they know. We get jealous because we know what other girls are capable of. Some girls are evil and mean, man just bad.

What Guys Said 2

• Give him a chance to show that he doesn't have feelings for her.

• Oh my god, you're a hot mess.

What Girls Said 2

• Lol like his best friend will tell you anything. That's his best friend for a reason. I would say give him another chance but keep an open eye.

• He said... AT THE MOMENT! Continue to go home out with him but be a little cautious okay?

• THANK YOU I HAVE HAD SO MANY PEOLPE TELL ME THAT BUT I AM SCARED HE GOING TO CRUSH MY HEART he's NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON THOUGH BUT SOMETIMES POELE ARE GOOD AT PUTTING ON ACTS?

• Tell me about it!!! Just be on the fence or if it's really shaking you break up with him