Guys, gUYS: can you go from having sex with a girl to being just friends?

My bf and i are getting back together. he's been sleeping with this girl and says he has feelings for her. Is it wrong for me to worry about him still talking to her? Is it possible for him to just be friends with her or will there always be flirting etc...?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• This is not a good idea. He says he has feelings for her.

But, even if he didn't say that, the likelihood is high that he or she or both would have feelings.

Maybe it will be OK if he stops associating with her at all even as a friend.

What Guys Said 5

• if he says he has feeling for her... then chances are he's gonnas stick wth her basically...;-)

• Sure Im friends with a few of my ex's. We talk on Facebook or go to coffee. No feelings left besides friendship

• Honestly it is up to you to decide, but I think there will be feelings and other stuff going on

• NO!!! He has feelings for her? That isn't "just friends." Ultimatum time. "It's her or me!"

• This will lead to disaster find a new guy