Plastic Surgery, yes or no? pretty short details, please read first?

Will you (guys or girls) date someone who had done a plastic surgery? I mean, if looks don't matter more than a character, then what's the problem with someone who does a plastic surgery to be hot (either the face or the body)? I sorta in a dilemma on this matter, on one side, there's nothing wrong by wanting to be pretty or handsome, on the other hand, it just shows how insecure an unconfident that person is with his/her look. I'm not talking about plastic surgery that is done after some accident that destroys the person's face, I'm talking about a cosmetic plastic surgery, the one to make you prettier, or sexier, or whtevr is that. So what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• sure i'd do baically... yet i consinder it a waste of money if she did

What Guys Said 6

• I would worry about a girl who had cosmetic surgery as being too hung up on her looks, far more important things in life than that.

• I mean depending on how much is done. If there is a little it probably won't really be noticeable. If it is major then I might not date her. I just want my girlfriend to love herself for who she is

• If you lack confidence because of your looks, and you have the money, why not?
    I know a couple girls who have gotten nose jobs, they look great and the surgery gave them so much more security

It is pretty superficial though

• I'd not encourage anyone to undergo such surgery, but if they had it wouldn't stop me from dating them.

• I'm very judgmental about cosmetic plastic surgery. I lose any interest in a person when I learn he did it. Most people can look good without it you just gotta make some effort. Work out, pick up a skin care routine, change hairstyle, etc...

• Only if you know the risks you are going in to

What Girls Said 3

• Some people have plastic surgery for medical reasons Other times it helps them feel a lot better about themselves and they're way happier. I think all that matters is right now. If they're happy and confident now I'm happy with and for them

• I probably wouldn't just because I can't imagine a guy who is that obsessed with his looks is one I'd find myself into...

• Not at all. Because that's not really him.