Should I make the first move or should I wait for him?

So I really like this guy and people have told me that he likes me back... Only problem is that he is super shy. I'm not sure if I should make the first move or wait for him

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ask him! Be like "yo I like your personality and would like to get to know you better. What are your feelings on Friday night fro-yo." Then if he says yes you get frozen yogurt and a date. If he says no you get frozen yogurt! What could go wrong?

What Guys Said 2

• If you like him make a move.

• If he's shy just say hey see where it goes sometimes it can lead to good things :)

What Girls Said 3

• Make the first move, he may be thankful you did. If he is too shy to do it, but likes you both of you will probably be thankful for it. Nothing wrong with making the first move, I say go for it!

• I don't see a problem with you making the first move.

• Honey, if he won't make the first move then your going to have to do it. If you keep on waiting, some one is going to snatch your man.