Is 5 months too soon to move in together?

I know everyone says it, but I honestly love him and he loves me, we're perfect together and I couldn't ask for someone more amazing in my life. I really want to move in together but I don't know if it's too soon, I'd love a third opinon so that's when y'all come in :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it. Start shopping for drapes!

What Guys Said 3

• If you love him and know him good then yes. if you have any doubts then don't do it.

THIRD OPTION: "DRUM ROLL PLEASE"... ITS COMING... JUST A FEW MORE SECONDS... OH F#%& IT JUST DO ELREADY

• Way too soon. 5 months is nothing, wait at least a year and a half before even considering it.

• I think if you feel he is perfect to you then it is no longer soon so move together.

What Girls Said 2

• It really depends on the relationship, as each is different. My boyfriend dated a lady for about 5 - 6 months before buying a house and moving in with her. Stayed with her for 4 years and then he broke up with her because, well, she was crazy And he was too blind by love to realize it sooner.

I know a good friend who dated a guy for 2 months before they got married and moved in together. it's been about 20 years since then and they're happy happy happy with 2 kids.

• I personally think so. You barely know the person (I mean unless you've been friends for years then I guess it's kind of a different story). I wouldn't advise it. Besides what's the rush?