Be honest, do you judge someone based on what kind of car they drive?

This goes for guys and girls.

The girl in the new Camaro is all of the sudden attractive and you stare or even try flirting

the guy in the nice car (whatever you consider nice) is worth a second look.

However, that girl or guy in the beat up car?

Most Helpful Girl

• tbh I can't even tell the difference between most cars

What Girls Said 5

• Kind of. Like if some dudebro pulls up next to me in a pos honda that's super loud and obnoxious while it sits there doing that screechy thing I work up some serious judgement. Like used cars are great and so are Hondas. Purposefully making your car annoying is not great.

I also don't like old men in those huge trucks. They always "forget" how right of way and merging work since they're big enough to bully other cars. And then they have the nerve to give *me* a dirty look!

Oh and old people who drive too slow and smokers. They both have a special place on my dislike list.

• I don't care about what people drive. Most people in my area use the subway or transit anyways and don't even own cars.

• What kind of car a guy drives has no bearing at all on how attractive he is.

• Whoever does this is a fool

• There's certain vehicles I really hate because I find they're always driven by douchebags. If a guy told me he drove one of those Id be sort of disappointed but it wouldn't be a dealbreaker

What Guys Said 3

• basically i don't give a SHIT about this issue...;-)

• I drive a camaro... for the most part I do look to see who is in the car if I see another one around and am disappointed when a hot chick isn't in it. I just tend to look a little harder when I see a nice car out there, not necessarily just liking a girl over the car she drives... so no she doesn't become anymore attractive than she was before

• Be honest, why is she worth the second look?

• It's actually the car not really the girl... but at the same time.. it's nice to see an attractive girl in an attractive car

• No. I might notice what car they drive but it doesn't mean anything