Broke up with a girlfriend who cheated on me. How do I get her back?

I was in a serious relationship for about 18 months with a girl. She cheated on me with some guy at a party. When I found out I broke up with her straight away. It has been 6 months since this happened. Since then, I have been on a number of dates and been in 2 relationships. In both of the relationships the girls cheated on me as well. Which is ridiculous because they were both very short relationships.

This has all led me to think that my ex girlfriend who I borke up with is the best that I can do. She was drunk, and she said it got out of hand. It may hurt, but honestly, if she cheats on me once every 18 months I could deal with that. So how do I get her back? What do I say? How do not appear needy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my gosh talk about bad luck! I'm so sorry you had to go through all that!

But don't give up!

You deserve a good girl who doesn't cheat on you and you can trust! Don't go back to a relationship you *know* won't work out. Take some time for yourself and do something that's fun for you! Take a class, join a gym, just some sort of change for you to look back and say YES! I did that. Then start thinking about girls again. You can take that new confidence and find the type of person you deserve!

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, don't go backwards. Cheating is never ok and being drunk is never an excuse. Take some time to yourself. Maybe stay away from relationships for awhile. Get in touch with yourself again and just enjoy life. And who knows, maybe in the process you'll meet someone that will be loyal and faithful.

• If 3 girls in a row cheated on you, I think you would have to analyze what types of girls are you choosing and see if there is a pattern.

Nope, don't get back with a cheater ever. Eventually, they aren't going to respect yourself because you're not respecting yourself by taking them back. I would suggest take a break for a while and focus more on college.

• There are plenty of other women in the world who will not cheat on you. She is not the best you can do because you can do better.

• You definitely need to think about the sort of girls you go for, or maybe how you behave in a relationship. It's odd that all of these girls have cheated on you.

You shouldn't settle for a relationship that means a girl can cheat on you every 18 months like you said. No one should. If you feel as though you could rebuild trust between this girl and you and that she won't do it again then try again. But only if you trust her.

What Guys Said 2

• Hi there, first off, being drunk is no excuse since being drunk only brings out your true character.
    Having said that, she will probably want you back if she sees you with other girls. So... let her see you with another girl. After she sees you with another girl, start making conversation with her via messaging. When she asks about the girl, tell her that you are dating for now and that the girl is really eager to do things quickly, to take it fast... so "you don't know exactly what to think or do"
    Organise for you and her to meet up once you have had some deep conversations and then "take her back" You will have to make the move, she will take it.
    You know what I mean?

• Being able to forgive her and forget is noble. The fact that you are saying that you be able to do user cheating on you every 18 months or more... Fucking ridiculous man, obviously you are desensitized to cheating because it's happened so many times! I'm dealing with a similar situation myself only my relationship was 19 years and 2 kids... You dumped her for reason don't forget what the reason was she betrayed you she hurt you and your first gut feeling and inclination was to dump the bitch, so go with that feeling and don't ever look back