Guys - If you see a hot girl, would you approach her or ignore her?

Sure the natural tendency would be to approach her. However, I seldom do that and I find that it works out better for me in the long run.

• Approach her
  • Ignore her

Most Helpful Guy

• I never approach anyone, UNLESS it's for something else like me asking them for a __ OR trying to sell them a __. I've never approached anyone to get their number OR to get to know them.

Hell most people in general these days you can't just simply go up to them and say ____ AND THINK THEY'RE GOING TO BE HAPPY/PLAy ALONG LOL. So unless I think that you might be useful for ____. IF NOT IMMA JUST KEEP pushing ^^

I let things play out on their own, if it was meant to be, it's going to happen 1 way or another usually. #neverforceanything lol

i1127.photobucket.com/.../....com-add-text%201.gif

What Girls Said 2

• I'd like to think guys approached but of course, there's a lot of things that run through a guy's mind before doing so, such as "she may have a boyfriend, she'll probably think I'm creepy and weird, she's too good for me, she might be a total bitch, I won't know what to say, I'm too shy" and then eventually think it's more hassle than it's worth. It's not that easy.

• lol at the men who clicked "ignore" #manup jk jk

What Guys Said 5

• Obviously I wouldn't right now since I'm in a relationship, but if I wasn't, I'd like to think I would. Before I met my girlfriend, I was putting a lot of effort into approaching girls, and it's actually not that terrifying once you get rejected a few times. 99% of guys don't have the balls to do it (at least sober), so by approaching a girl in the middle of the day, you automatically set yourself apart from most guys, and some girls are instantly attracted to that confidence.

• Unless the circumstances were extremely favorable, I'd just let her go. Women these days are irrationally demanding and I don't need nor want needless rejection.

• Neither... I would look at her, hoping that she would approach me :P

• Gawk then be on my way.

• It depends, not going to approach every single "hot" girl in public.