Girls, body VS Personality?

Are you attracted to guys with good bodies or guys with good personalities?

• Good Body
    8% (1)
  • Good Personality
    92% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to be physically attracted to my partner, although I'm attracted to a pretty wide variety of body types.

I'd say that personality is more important though. It doesn't matter how physically attractive a guy is if I'm not attracted to his personality.

What Girls Said 7

• Both. It's not one or the other. A guy who is physically attractive will initially capture my attention but a good personality is what makes me STAY with someone.

• I must be attracted to the guy but a good personality will make me want to stay with him. Useless and pointless to date someone who doesn't have a good personality.

• Both, you can't have one without the other.

• At first you get to notice a guy by it's looks. His personality is something you get to know as the time goes. So, yeah. My answer is A. Pure honesty.

• He can be sexy as hell, but with the personality of a wet mop, not good.

• Good personality but remember look's do help.

• A balance. I know I can't have the best of both, but a middle ground on both would be preferable to a ripped guy I hate or a charming guy I'm not attracted to.