Should I talk to him and try to work it out in a way that is confortable for him or should I leave it alone and hope for the best?

So me and my crush had been dating for a while. At first, he persued me I told him that I wasn't wanting to rush into a relationship do to the fact that I really wanted to get to know the next person I started to date. He agreed that he felt the same way that he want to take it slow so we started dating. Everything went really well until he started not talking to me as much not answering my messages and ignoring some of the questions I asked so eventually we got together and he started to text me again for like a day and then the next day back to the same thing. So then I decided to talk to him And he told me HE CAN'T DO A RELATIONSHIP because he doesn't have himself together enough. He says that if we did get together it would only be "1 month that we'd be happy". In the moment I told him I guess we just need to be friends because I don't want to invest my heart into him and he's not on the same page. But now it's really awkward when I see him and he's really angry a lot now when I come around he brightens up for a second then goes back to being angry or deep in thought. He still texts me every day. I still have feelings for him. What should I do? Should I talk to him and try to work it out in a way that is confortable for him or should I leave it alone and hope for the best?

• Try to see if we can work it out.
  • Leave it alone. See what happens.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0