Girls, would you date a straight male stripper that dances for gay men?

Hi girls,

Fast question, fast answer + tell me why? :p

To me, It's just a matter if you're "game" or not, to me it's a very well paid job that offers me a lot of free time to be around family and friends, also to build my other business on the side...

i don't strip for women because it pays badly compared to gay men, and I am not chasing women so I could care less.

To the ones wondering, yes it's hard on your mind to do this when you're straight, but yes it pays well and gives you more freedom in your life.

So, except my "job", would you date me considering I don't drink alcohol, don't do drugs (i smoke weed before bed though) and am very responsible financially..?

Thanks again :)!

• Yes I would
    33% (6)
  • No I wouldn't
    67% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• sure why not

can probably crack 1000 jokes about that

What Girls Said 10

• I don't see the problem. Since it's in front of gay men and you sound intelligent and stable. Plus Wouldn't dancing like that help you be in pretty good shape? just sometimes in life you have to do side stuff to help reach your main goals. All that matters is who you want to be.

• Thank you for not being judgmental, although I have a job "normal" people wouldn't be doing.

I do not drink alcohol nor smoke cigarettes or take drugs (except weed on occasions). I have my own business and am actually able to train hard 4-5 days a week + eat a very healthy diet as well as sleep 8-10h every night. YES I am in very good shape hahah, the tips at the club speaks for themselves hahah...

Even by doing all this, I am able to take side classes at the university in accounting (so I can someday do my own accounting instead of paying an accountant to manage my books).

I believe I am a very good person in general, very romantic in my relationships, gentle, cute, friendly and very sociable with almost everyone. Never cheated, never will, only had 2 long term girlfriends so far, not looking for attention at all in my everyday life.

I do agree, n life you have to make hard choices to reach success in your main goals, like being a straight male stripper in a gay club!

• No, simply because I don't think that it is a respectable job (regardless of who you're dancing for) and there's no way in hell I could introduce him to my family... considering at my age I'm lookin' for my husband, not just a fling, there'd be no point.

• I have a bachelor's degree in finance, had 2 successful businesses that I sold, now building a third one that I wish one day will become my full time job.

I am a respectable person, regardless of what I do 3 nights a week. I talk about lots of things I do in daytime, not much about the job there...

• No because even if its just a job, he finds a pleasure in it, having mens attention. That will make him soon to be gay if he isn't in the inside already

• Hahah you sure have no idea what you're talking about. 99% of the dancers i work with are 100% straight and never would date gay men. It juste pays well, VERY well.

• If you think so. You could have any job that pays really well and you dont have to do so much, and you choose to do that? there's a reason, as there always is.

• You are very young, you do not understand how money is important to live lol. I make a physician's salary in 8 months IN CASH so no taxes nor deductions.

I have a bachelor's degree in finances and a degree in aerospace engineering, stripping is a CHOICE to me. I can go way further in life, have a house younger, etc JUST because I am doing this job.

• Sorry no I couldn't even respect that and I'd be embarrassed to introduce him to anyone

• Probably not.

• I don't see why I wouldn't. You dance in front of gay guys. So?

• Thank you very much, at least its clean money! I dont do any kind of extras. I have a good education and lots of stuff to back me up on my decision.

• If it's a good job and the gays love you, it means that you have a really good body or you're so handsome hahahahaa
    But yeah, I don't mind :)

• No, thanks :)

• No, I wouldn't. Wouldn't feel comfortable

• No (filler)