What if you boyfriend sleeps with another girl when you choose to keep yourself till marriage?

Like if he has chosen not to keep himself. And the relationship with the other girl is mainly on sex. But he still loves you very much.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• it's cheating if the partner in the relationship has not condoned having an open relationship whereby the bf can have sex with other women

• Loyalty is the base of relationship, love being the roof.
    Your relationship will eradicate if he has any type of sex with anyone.

• Nice that he loves you so much that he could not wait on you and slept with someone else.

His decision cost him the prize, you. You don't need him as a friend, lover or bus boy. Set him out with the trash.

• That relationship has no love nor commitment. Not worth the girl's time.

• It would be a dysfunctional relationship, in other words the relation would be unhealthy and it would fail. I suggest you to find someone that wants to wait until marriage. Look for some one that wants to accomplish long term life goals similar or same as the ones you have in mind.

• That is the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard.

• Ok here is something women need to realize SEX is a very important part of a relationship. If you all get a guy all worked up and do nothing about it he's gonna go elsewhere. The issue with saving your self for marriage crap is no guy wants to wait that long most do not enjoy training virgins they want someone that has some idea on what they're doing. But cheating is cheating so I would not keep him.

• Lol how can you love someone who betrays you like that. Lol people throwing around the word love like nothing these days.

• Deal breaker. Run for your life from this idiot.

• thats cheating and I doubt the other girl knows that he's dating someone else.

What Girls Said 15

• So he's cheating on you. Why the hell are you still with him? He obviously doesn't love you or respect you.

• Umm goodbye? If you make a decision to wait till marriage you don't go cheat. If you're not happy with that decision you talk about it.

• its called cheating and is a total lack of respect towards you

• He wouldn't be my boyfriend. If we're in a relationship then sleeping with other people is not ok. If he feels like he can't hold out any longer than we can break up and he can go do him. Period. If he loved me so much then he would be able to control himself.

• It means he can't control himself and doesn't respect your wishes.

This won't end well sweetheart, just end it now.

• I will be disappointed in him ):<
    Grrrr
    emojipedia.org/.../....pagespeed.ic.P1zzk2awCb.png</a>

• He's cheating on you. He doesn't love you and you're wasting your time with him. Leave him.

• he doesn't love her very much then

• Dump him. He will always then have a double standard in the relationship thinking it's OK to go outside for sex but love his SO very much.

• That's called cheating, and it means he doesn't respect you.

• isn't that called cheating? Unless you're talking about his past.

• Duh faqu? 😐💁
    That's crazy...

• You slap his wrist and break up with him.

• It's still called cheating and I would still break up with him.

• I would never keep myself from marriage, but if I did and he had a platonic fuck buddy on the side, then I wouldn't care - she would have to be ugly though.