Any creepy online dating stories?

I have heard of a lot of weird stories. Any you have?

I heard this woman was texting a sailor from a CT base. He wanted to meet her. She lived an hour and a half and said no it's too far. Shortly after he deleted his profile. She found out he wasn't in CT but in Alabama.

Most Helpful Guy

• So this happened to me. My college has a love confessions page on Facebook. The college doesn't run it I don't know who but its just for the people that went there. Its an anonymous post. So one post said my name I think your hot, are you single, maybe want to grab a coffee sometime. I responded and thought what the hell. Told them message me if your a girl. So I got a message. We met the first date was ok nothing spectacular. So I said lets do it again cuz it was weird to me. So we did but turns out she was a total creep. She was planning our life, stalking me, liking every photo on my Facebook page. Writing posts about our future kids. Just ugh. I only went on two dates with you! I talked to the school turns out she wasn't even going to school there. I have no idea how she found me.

• That's really creepy. I read one in 12 women are stalked and one in 45 men are stalked.

• Wow lol

What Guys Said 4

• other than catfishes, nope not really. haven't heard of one recently.

• A fat girl moved to my city and enrolled to be with me after months without contact, because she was a crazy clingy drunk. She was all out of the blue, surprise! I've been stalking you and i've basically devoted my life to you, do you love me now? I told her if she didn't cut it out i would get a restraining order.

• Not me, but from a girl – she went on a date with some guy who had a kid, it didn’t seem to be working so she stopped seeing him after a date or two.

A few weeks later, got a text: ‘we miss you’

• Not really weird stories. I've met quite a few unattractive girls though.

I'm sorry I work out. I'm not interested if you are 25+ lbs heavier than me. Many have been double my body weight. Most tend to be in the 150-180 range... which isn't the end of the world but at 5'3 that's heavy.

What Girls Said 1

• About four years ago I was in an online relationship with this guy and after we made it 'official' he started liking every picture I had on Facebook (hundreds). Then he added all of my friends and family and would question them about me if I didn't speak to him. It was probably the scarest thing I've ever experienced. I was almost catfished once, back before it was a show.