Maybe I'm just convenient? How do I outsmart him?

Maybe the headline question could be better worded...BUT...there is this guy i met at his workplace where he worked and I studied often. That is about the only time we would see each other, except when we went out once. He would keep saying "lets go out again" to which I would reply "yeah just let me know when" and it would never happen. So we would only interact/flirt at his workplace. He was then relocated to another store so I didn't see him for a good two months (even though we texted a lot), but wouldn't initiate a hang out. We have a class together now, and it's only once a week, and we only hang out after that class. He claims to be interested and wants "more adventures with me" but this is as far as he takes it. I even told him not to feel pressured or feel like he has to ask me to hang out every week after class, it's okay if we don't hang out every week, and he responds "I wouldn't ask you to hang out if I didn't want to," but I can't help but feel like it's pressured and convenient, since he doesn't initiate anything else all week. How do I get out of hanging out with him some weeks? I already used an excuse last week after class.

What Guys Said 1

• Just makes plans with him instead of waiting for him to do it. If he still doesn't, then fuck him.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he is not really interested. If a guy is interested, you will know, they will chase you - text, call, want to be with you, ask you out. You are too convenient and needy, in my opinion. Take a step back, if he move on = good. He was never really interested and someone else with want you. If he comes after you, there you have it. You are only convenient and too easy right now.