Would you be annoyed?

Would you be annoyed if your girl or guy said I miss you more then once while talking to them on the phone ? Not a lot of times but told you every once in a while on the phone chat how much they missed you.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course not. I'm likely going to say I miss them too.

It's healthy to miss your partner and voicing it to me shows how much you desire me. I highly appreciate that.

What Guys Said 3

• My girl tells me she loves and misses me EVERY CONVO we have and we talk quite a lot.

In very introverted and I'm a very aggressive person.

It does annoy me but I won't be angry for long ahah.

Like it lasts 1 second of anger haah how can anyone be annoyed at someone saying iloveyou or imissyou

• As long as it's not excessive

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif NNope not at all since I like em that way (clingy OR jealous if not both)

• Anime fan Like myself?

• Sorry I had too lol but to your comment yea I told my bf 3 times and he gave me attitude for "repeating myself" :/

He said he heard me the first time I don't need to repeat it once is enough -__-

What Girls Said 4

• Once is fine, twice is acceptable if it's been more than 48 hours since we interacted face to face, anything more and I'll start to get a little annoyed. I'm the kind of person who appreciates having some space and too many "I miss yous" comes across as clingy to me, especially when it's only been a few hours since we last saw each other.

• Heck no! It's cute and I know they miss me a lot.

• Every once in a while is okay? Everyday or every conversation is like... really?

• I'd appreciate it but he shouldn't go overboard with it either. He can switch to other things like "I want to do this.. and that.." Lol jkjk 😂