How to deal with a guy who ignored you?

So I started talking to this guy 2 weeks ago, we've spoken everyday so far & things have been really good. We met Monday & things went really well between us. We spoke that night & the next morning for a bit then he ignored one of my texts. He's only just now texted a whole 40 hours later apologising & explaning why he hasn't . My friend says to be a bit blunt with him to let him know that it isn't cool.

i agree with her in some ways just because if you let it off he'll think it's okay to do it & that he can walk over me. But at the same time I'm not too sure if it's the right thing to do, I want things to work out so advice guys!

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go. Maybe he was busy. People rely too much on technology and it causes relationships to end quickly. If he doesn't text you then cool, if he does then that's also cool. girls look too far into things and some times need to just kinda take a step back. Especially when it has to do with texting and Facebook and such. Think about older couples. They were able to fall in love through just phone calls and physical contact, they didn't need to get a message every five seconds, so this generation can too!

I'm not trying to be rude, I just hate technology

What Guys Said 1

• Ignore his message

What Girls Said 2

• Ok, I'm huge on text response time and what's acceptable and what isn't. Unless he got run over by a truck and was cooped up in the hospital, or was buried in a coal mine, there's no excuse for that long of a delay. 40 hours later? Not cool. I wouldn't contact him anymore... no reason why you should be doing all of the communicating. There's so many other wonderful guys out there. Don't get stuck on one.

• I don't see a reason to be upset. Then again I'm one of those people who doesn't look at their phone for DAYS at a time. He could be one of those people.

If it bothers you, say something about it.