Why do some guys fall for lazy women?

Hello,

i I have this guy friend who is newly divorced. He is currently with this woman who moved in with him after a month of dating because she got kicked out of her place. She now convinced him to buy a house so they'll have more space. She has little part time jobs but she just post pics pf her watching Netflix at his apartment during the day while the rest of the world works. Why do some guys fall for these lazy good for nothing women?

Thanks guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• Most men I know would have brought her home with them... It's one thing to fuck a lazy woman who happens to be hot from time to time, it's another to commit to here, and it's hilarious to let her move in. Some men are dumb. Not everyone is blessed with a strong mind.

What Guys Said 4

• Men aren't instinctually interested in women who are hardworking or successful, they're instinctively interested in women who are cute and hopefully pleasant.

That doesn't make men happy, but that's how instincts work.

• Good point, I guess he won't realize the mistake he's made until he goes into debt.

• is she really attractive?

• Nope, and doesn't have a very nice body either.

• I just don't want to end a friendship over this witch

• Well you said you on really see him that much because you can't stand to be around her. So either way she's negatively affecting your friendship so might as well just say something.

You really think he'd end the friendship just for saying you think she's using him?

• Maybe he likes her in other ways then how often she works and makes money.

• If I could do what she does I would

• Haha yeah but I just don't get why guys fall for it. She's not that attractive

• Probably gives good head

• Apparently she does

What Girls Said 3

• Because it's desperation. They hate to be alone so they settle. My ex husband does the same thing. While he hasn't had anyone move in with him, the 10 months we have been separated he has had many short lived relationships and then he can't figure out why none of them are working. Don't worry, your friend will not last with this woman. That's almost a gauruntee.

• Maybe she has trouble finding a real job? Or she doesn't have the money to go to college so she can get a normal job. I don't really think you can assume she's lazy and good for nothing just because she has a part time job instead of a full time one..

• She is a 27 year old woman who has never had a fulltime job. She is close to 30 000 in debt and has no college education.

• Men are species whom have low standards when it comes to the opposite sex. It infuriates me. They'll fuck anything I swear.

• I think he's just doing it for sex.