Any success stories of those who always get rejected and are single, eventually finding love?

I have always been rejected. People don't get it because I'm beautiful, stylish, funny, kind etc. But I hide my insecurity, I was ugly in school. I guess the ugly little girl never gets lost. I nurtured her and am glad I was ugly in school so that I don't become and remain humble. Anyway, I'm also the only one who can't get a guy. Literally, guys (nice, neat looking guys) approach me..ask me out, take interest. Do all the right things, take me on dates, stay in touch, enjoy talking, getting closer etc. But when it comes to getting serious, they bolt. Give lame excuses and want to be friends, to which i say no thank you and pick myself up again (feeling less worthy than the last time it happened). I feel isolated and gave up on meeting anyone 2 years ago, in that time another guy came along who really pursued me strongly and stood by me..only to reject/dump after a year. Which of course, confirmed my reasons to never ever want to love again. Also, all my friends and family have found great relationships and gone through half the heartbreak. Also a part of the reason that I think it was unnecessary, at least I know I tried and got complete crap in return. So I feel isolated and wonder if there are people out there who experienced a horrible dating life only to end up fine? I so far have not seen that happen, the people who were unlucky in love..if found someone, found complete losers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 28 and my longest relationship to date was 4 months. I've been rejected a few times when I have asked guys out or told them my feelings for them. But for two months now I have been dating a really, really wonderful guy who makes me very happy. I'm hoping this is it, because I'm super sick of bring single!

Right now, it definitely feels like a "success story" because I have very high (and I do believe realistic) hopes about this relationship and where it is going..

What Guys Said 3

• While i can't give you a success story i can say I'm in the same boat as you. Biggest thing to keep in mind here is remember we are still young, have a lot of life ahead of us, and sometimes it just takes a while. Keep pushing forward, keep your chin up and be happy with who you are. Eventually those of us loners will find people that work for us and it will be great.

• I don't believe girls get rejected but to answer your question no I don't think there is a success story

• well I take a guy not wanting to commit to mean he never really liked me, so that for me is rejection. he never really liked me, no guy ever will.

• I know how you feel. When you just accept it it gets easier.

• Im very isolated myself. Little success with females also. Currently MGTOW

What Girls Said 1

• Well. At least they ask you out. I can't get past talking with any guys. *sigh*

• Trust me, id prefer that.

• I'm an only child so very lonely. My parents will die one day. I don't want to be alone. I'm not gonna marry someone off the street but I would really like to meet a guy who is compatible.

• Good! I'm glad you still want to. I believe you will, be more approachable and it will happen. :)