First thing you look/notice about a girl/guy?

Hi um well just wanted to know what's the first thing you look/notice about a girl/guy ?:) Just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• girl/guy - I notice I have a cell phone and I'm calling to get my money back for this sh*tty dating service.

Girl - Confidence

Guy - Muscles.

• Im confused lmfao and I mean like looks :)

• Lol no I was just wondering and it doesn't matter anymore I told him off

• I'm sorry to hear that darlin - I hope things start looking up.

Remember that tomarrow will bring something new to your plate- giving you an opportunity to be happy. Look at the good in life and you will feel great =)

What Guys Said 2

• If she is facing me I notice the hair first,then the face and I work my way down.If I am behind her the hair and the butt

• Girls-Oddly if I'm taller or shorters (probally just insercurity)

Guys- If I'd win in a fight

What Girls Said 4

• usually girls and guys look for the same thing. most guys wil look at a girls confidence, appearance, and personality. it shouldnt matter what you look like but for you to attract a guy you have to be looking good. not perfect but if you did something to your hair every morning and made an effort to look good it helps. also girl keep neat. guys don't like it when girls have ragged toe nails, dirty cloths that smell, or a hairy body.

girls look for about the same things. the biggest thing tho is their personality. if they don't like your personality then they probaly won't like you at all. other things we look for are looks, such as neatness and cleanness. nothing is more nasty then a sweaty guys that smells like sh*t. sorry to day it guys but you have to take a shower almost every day.

• The 1st Thing I notice about a guy is of course the face, hair(I know kinda weird) and sense of style...

• his face and he's taller than me, I'm a tall girl and am insecure

• His face and how he dresses