Girls, how many times a week should I be going out with a girl I'm dating?

I'm taking this girl on a 1st date but we have known each other from work for a few months. Now we don't work the same days and I don't want her to forget about me or think I'm not interested. So how many times a week should we be going out?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• No set amount, depends on you're and her scheduled. To be honest you should just ask her if she's free. Don't over think. It's not uncommon for people to see each other every/every other day during the holidays and such. Then you have people who work/ have school and they don't see each other for a week or a few weeks. So text her, ask her if she has a busy week planned, because these thing are always changing. If you really want to see her, and you're both busy, ask her out on a mini date, a cafe meet up, a quick lunch, etc.

What Girls Said 3

• When I'm seeing a guy I like, sometimes I want to see him every day (if time permits)
    But ideally, I'd say 3 or so times, 4?
    It's good to give a girl her space but of course hanging out with her as much as possible is good. Every day for some people gets overwhelming so 3 or 4 times throughout the week can be spread out, allowing her time of her own and also making sure you're staying in her life

• Sounds like you're both busy. Maybe once a week until you guys grow more fond of each other and you won't need to ask this question.

• I'd say about 3-4 time a week