Do I have a good guy?

He is willing to cook, clean, play video game, photography, play sports, go grocery shopping, and sew for me.

The only thing is my friend thinks he is a player and fake bc he date online. It seems like he deactived his profile since we are starting to date.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know is he?

You know him better than any of us.

Those all sound like quality things you appreciate that he does, but it seems you don't necessarily trust him. Relationships are a risk, and the best thing to listen to is your instincts. I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt, just tread carefully. Let them prove themselves over time and once you know, you'll be golden.

We can't really judge the character of the man you're dating just off of what you provided unfortunately. It takes time to really know a person and unfortunately you have to expose yourself to really learn whether they are worth it or not.

• I kind of question if I do bc of my friend thought but I like him so far. When she asked him to hang out, he didn't reply so I think it was more ego bruising for her. I think I should give him time.

What Guys Said 9

• You gonna let your friend decide for you? What if he turns to be a genuinely good guy and not a player? Are you gonna let that go just because your friend thought he's a player?

• I know You are right. I am giving him a chance. He wants to meet my friends but their attitude aren't positive so I am making time to spend with him. It really doesn't matter bc I do like him.

• Be selfish in this situation, don't listen to what your friends say. I don't know if you're planning on getting married, but if you do, this could be your guy, and honestly, he looks like a husband material. So just do what you think it's right. Get to know him more, open up to him and let him open up to you, then decide if he was just an illusion or if he was true all this time.
      Good luck :)

• Do YOU think you have a good guy? That's the real question.

• Yeah, I like him so I think he is good but I want to see what other think of him wanting to do so much stuff together.

• Bc I haven't date a guy who want to this much stuff together

• I would say this sounds like a good thing...

but what matters is if you think it's a good thing. Other people's opinions don't really matter here. At all.

• I would say that is a great guy. If he he does not use the profile any longer or deleted it I would say your friends are just jealous

• He is kind of quiet and didn't answer a message when my ask him to hangout (I don't think he was interested in her)

• Thanks. I do like him so I will give him time. He wasn't my type since he is more introverted but we will give it a try.

• That is good! Good luck and I wish you the best

• sounds good to me basically... but if you feel ok with him why yu mind what other people say?

• I know. I told him that he was like my friend too and it doesn't matter if other don't like him, I like him, I just have have to give it time.

• Seems like a good dude. I don't see what your friend is on about. I don't see the problem in having an online dating profile and then deactivating it after you see relationship potential with someone. But I guess to your friend all guys are players and jerks and fakes.

• Yeah, I get a sense she might be man hating but she tell all my friend that she doesn't like him and I don't want him to meet them if that is the attitude they have for him.

• Can't you just think like an individual about it and decide for yourself?

I know the opinion of the community > your own opinion to most women, but you need to think with SOME individuality, you're not a fucking Borg.

• I know. It is just I can't intro him to my friends bc of their attitude toward him.

• If you're asking this you must not be convinced

• I question if it will last long term but I like to hang out with him.

• Is there such a thing?

• Yeah, he also want to learn to play the guitar again and watercolor together.

• How long have you known this person?

• He sounds like a good guy

What Girls Said 3

• Why are you asking bunch of strangers on Internet if he is a good guy or not? We don't know him. You DO. If he cares for you and makes you feel special. Then I would say.. Yes, he is a good guy.

• yes you have a good guy.

• Thanks. He got piss off at his friend for drinking something he brought for me. He apologize for his friend drinking what he brought for me haha.

• Are you dating him online? If he's real then I guess you have a good guy.

• We only meet on the street bc he helped me to find my friend place. I got lost. I didn't know he was dating online but my friend saw his phone

• The* sorry, typo

• I got a date from the street haha. We have been talking and he is taking me out on a date.