Is eHarmony the best dating site to meet a perfect match?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know 3 cou

• Wow, it's so easy to accidentally submit!

Three married couples I know met on eHarmony. I'd say it may be for more conservative people, based on that very small sample size. You don't get to choose to talk to potential partners yourself like on match or okcupid, either. But they all seem like great couples.

• did they tell you how it worked?

• The basics. You fill out a survey and then they match you with a few similar people to start talking to. I'm not sure if you get one at a time or a few at once, though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been frustrated with eHarmony. I've been looking at newer sites to see if I can find different ways of meeting people. I figured a bunch start fresh in the new year and everything and I found one that like just started today... there aren't really any members yet but it looks promising.

https://busysingles.club/

Thing is, I like ACTIVE people who want to DO stuff. And this looks like the kind of people I'd like to meet, if they ever get a community going.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• dude... all those sites are not trustable basically...;-)