Late puberty effects?

Do people not like me because I'm nearly 15 and still have barely hit puberty? 5 1" tall, my voice still hasn't changed and I have a baby face. I'm in highschool and I even get mistaken for being a lot younger than I actually am a lot of the time. Would ANYBODY ever like me? What can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in a similar dilemma. 14. All my friends are tall, with curvy hips, big chests and they pretty much finished the awkward phase. I barely fit an a cup, in currently struggling with acne, my hips barely exist... It's hard but I know it's gonna pass. You will probably start everything soon. Believe me, I know it's hard, but it should get better. Worse comes to worse see and endocrinologist.

What Girls Said 1

• You're 15, not 25, calm down. It's ok to get mistaken for being younger to, it happens to a lot of people. And yea people will like you, but no there's not really much you can do. Just love yourself, trust me, i know you might not believe it but if you don't love yourself, when somebody else loves you, you still won't be happy and you'll still feel like shit. So focus on yourself and loving yourself before you worry about females.

What Guys Said 3

• It will happen in time

• They will like you when puberty hits. It can happen even up to the age of 18, so don't worry yet!

• its just late puberty dude nothing to worry about. Have u gotten armpit hair or hair down there yet? and has your penis gotten a little bigger?

• Thats why I'm worried. Nothing. Absolutely 0 sings.

• its ok just wait til college for a relationship.