Teens, If a girl thinks you're creepy does that mean you don't have any chance with her?

although I've never actually heard her say she thinks I'm creepy, im 99% sure that she thinks I'm a creep and I admit I did do some things that were weird and she probably thinks I'm a pig. She glared at me and I noticed her roll her eyes at me a few times.

• You probably still have a chance
  • You probably lost your chance

Most Helpful Guy

• What you said wasn't creepy. It probably wasn't the best choice of words, but it wasn't creepy.

Some girls might be flattered by that. It does show that you appreciate her body, even if it's a disrespectful way. And if she's trying to make you notice her rolling her eyes, maybe she wants you to talk to her and address it, or at least let you know that you hurt her and that that matters.

If she isn't attracted to you and is genuinely bothered by what you said, she might be imagining that you are routinely saying things like that (or more explicit) and that she is the butt of jokes behind her back. At least you need to talk about what you said to her, whether or not you want to salvage any relationship potential. Say something like "I know you heard me say something rude about you. Please know that I'm sorry I said it and that I'm not normally that kind of person." Then, don't try to pester her or anything, just let some time pass without getting any more involved. Wait to see if her impression of you changes. Then you can concern yourself with the possibility of a relationship.

On a side note, I really hate how misused the words 'creepy' and 'stalker' are. Don't take them as really meaning anything anymore.

• Great opinion.

• Wait So Guys say this kind of stuff about unattractive girls to humiliate them?

• Yeah, it definitely happens.

I'm not saying that's what she thought. I don't know what kind of life situation she's in.

I do know that even very physically attractive girls can sometimes be surprised and suspicious when someone gives them a compliment, even a tasteful one. I know when I was 12 or 13 and a girl said something like "~Ooh I like him" and pushed against me, there was no doubt in my mind that she was making fun of me.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think you have a chance! :(

Plus the age difference won't help if you aren't really friends first! :(

• We are bOth 18 wtF where is everyone getting this "age difference"? ? ?

• Ok sure! Maybe write that in your question next time! :P

If you really like her, then try and not be so creepy, but maybe it's time to take a break from crushing on her. :(

• Ok well how did I know people on here were going to assume every little detail? I can't put every single detail about me and about her in my question lmfao.

• I she thinks you're a creep you probably don't have a chance with her.
    What did you do that was creepy?

• No fucking chance. If I think you're a creep it's bad news. It means I'm disgusted and afraid of you and don't feel safe around you.

• Dude, seriously? If she said you're creepy, then you're obviously fucking creepy. Leave her alone.

• Well you're 99% sure. Even if she didn't say it. Leave it at that and don't become a stalker.

• Lol nah. We mean it. And we want you to stay away.

• You're a dude. You have no clue what it's like to have some guy in your face, disregarding your advances. It's a scary world out there for us girls because guys like you can't take no for an answer.

• nope sorry bro you've been creepzoned

• It's creepy when they're teens and you're over 18

What Guys Said 8

• You have a possible chance but it's slim. You'd have to change her mind by actually talking to her, making her laugh etc...
    What did you do that was so creepy?

• Said I'd bang her bangin body and I think she heard me

• It could be worse but yeah it's bad.

• It shows you only see her as a sexual object.

• You've lost your chance completely. Don't be too worried though: if you happen to get fit and totally attractive in your early twenties, by the time you're 26 she'll want to be with you. By then she won't be as attractive and you can turn her down with satisfaction.

• Why don't I have a chance now

• Because women are weird and we'll never understand their wiring, whether they be 16 or 86.

• Damn, you STARED at a girl? Wow, you are basically worse than Hitler, you know. "Creep" doesn't even begin to describe it.

• No I didn't stare at her

• It's too was to "creep" girls out these days anyway but there's no chance for anything happening. She did you a favor. Girls with anxiety issues are not dating material.

• I said I'd fuck her bangin body and I think she heard me.

• Not a good idea but I've heard worse. That isn't that bad. Point is, I've listened to girls bitch about being creeped out because someone asked them on a date, but then they turn around and fuck some loser douche bag who leaves them with a kid and emotional baggage. Most girls are straight stupid at dating but girls with anxiety issues are some of the worst.

• Yeah that's creepy as hell. Well, unless you're attractive but then you're just a douchebag. If you're not attractive then that definitely makes you creepy and good luck because she's gonna go tell everyone and destroy your rep

• I said I'd fuck her bangin body and I think she heard me. Is it really that creepy?

• Yup. What if an unattractive girl said that about you. You would be like, "Wtf?"
      Now, if an attractive girl said that about you, you probly wouldn't mind cause you're a guy, but think about it, you'd more than likely think of her as a slut.

• For the moment your chance is gone

• you have nothing to lose go up to her and let her know whats up

• I said I'd bang her bangin body and I think she heard me

• Where was this? Did you say it in class? It would be worse if people heard her say that to you.

• It was at the dinning hall!
      everyone online heard it, a few people laughed

• no, she just knows u like her and doesn't think u are attractive so she is mean. its natural and its stupid.

• Maybe it's because I actually did something creepy?

• Opinion Owner is right. Happend to me too.

• Is what I said creepy?