Do girls eventually lose interest with a guy they've been flirting with?

Me and this girl flirted all the time but when I asked her to go out with me she had an excuse even though she previously told me she wanted to hangout with me. Any opinions

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Eventually we will because girls put there heart on the line when they flirt. If they realize that's all you really want to do, they move on. I have a friend who is doing the same thing with me now, but today he put his arm around my shoulder, pointed to another girl, and said,"That girl has been looking at me all night. Should I get her number." (He'd been calling me his GF all night btw) I just rolled my eyes and didn't answer.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Sometimes a girl will just lose interest but you can always use a three try rule. Ask her two more times to hangout, maybe doing different things each time and see if you can spark her interest in that. Space them out by maybe a week and keep talking and flirting it up between then. This way you won't seem desperate but still giving a valid effort to spend time with her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all of us girls loose interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he makes no moves. Did you consider it might be a legimate excuse? Or is she shy? She might be scared. Try again or ask her to pick a day and time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.