How do I know if a girl is interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's THAT list! :P

She finds reasons to initiate conversations with you, especially about non-weighty topics, when you have not addressed or talked to her first. This is a false positive if she initiates conversation about a specific work topic (if you are co-workers) or if she is talking to you in her job as service personnel (e. g. checkout line or waitress).
    She invites you to things, like little meal outings to get food or meaningless little trips (e. g. pick up something at a convenience store). This is a false positive if she is a habitual social-engineering type that tries to make everyone feel included, but this "type" of person can usually be easily identified in a group.
    She touches you. Unless she is the type who touches everyone (easily observable), then if she is, in addition to making lively and vivacious conversation, touching you, this is a positive sign.
    If you ask her to join you in doing something (e. g. casual lunch, coffee run) and she is unable to make it, she suggests another specific time/place. This means that she likely had a real conflict but does not want to let the opportunity to interact with you slip away. If she is not interested, she'll just say she's busy or at most say "another time" unspecifically.

• Honestly that just sounds a friendship type of thing to me if women thinbk thats showing interestt is way to vague

What Girls Said 2

• You'll know by the way she acts, she'll always laugh or always want to touch you, doesn't go distant. Instead she want to be more close to you.

• my good females friend do that and they def don't like me so I don't think this would be to acurate

• it's hard to say for all girls but when i like a guy i flirt a little and laugh at a lot of his jokes. i will try to text him a lot and i'll ask him about his relationship life

What Guys Said 0