GUYS: how would you feel about your girlfriend/girl you're interested in having a heterosexual male roommate?

would it make you uncomfortable? would you have issues trusting her? him? both of them? what if she chose to move in with him after you had been dating for a while, would that make a difference?

that's it?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as she's not sleeping with him?

I'd feel a bit... I don't know, if we'd been dating for a while. Kind of like "why are you moving in with him and not me" but that's not quite fair... (no one said emotions are fair) If he's really cool with my spending the night? Much less of that feeling :)

• luckily, I've never had roommates who had issues with anyone sleeping over. I wouldn't want to live with them in the first place, if that were the case.

What Guys Said 14

• I wouldn't feel comfortable with it, not that I don't trust her but I wouldn't trust the guy... even if he acts nice, eventually some flirting will start. So I'd rather that didn't happen.

Just like I'm sure my gf would hate it if I had a straight female roommate, whether she is single or not lol

• hmm, I don't know, I've only ever had 1 male rommie flirt with me in the past.

• Well it's not a rule for all, as in some guys are interested in someone else at the moment or they have a girlfriend or maybe he finds something else attractive etc... but since I don't know that, it's safer to leave it this way.

• It depends on the male. If he's not attractive, then I wouldn't care.

• I'D KILL THE BITCH!

THREE CHEERS FOR IRELAND! HUZZZZZAHHHH!!!

golpevista.files.wordpress.com/.../...-wallace.jpg

• I... wouldn't be comfortable with it.
    The idea just rubs me the wrong way :/
    I probably could be brought around to the idea, but it would depend on the guy, the housing situation and some other facts.
    I've also never been placed in any kind of similar situation, so this is all hypothetical.

• I wouldn't be bothered by it.

I myself have had a female roommate in that past and it was totally no big deal.

• I wouldn't like that at all. That would actually make me really uncomfortable. Not that i don't trust her, but i wouldn't trust him. Good thing i dont have to worry bout that though. Me and my gf are going to the same college and are bunking together.

• I would trust my girlfriend but for anyone that is too much to ask for. I can't accept that my gf will stay with another man were humans and can make mistakes. So why put that relationship in that position we could argue one day and then because a man is in front of her he'll console her and maybe have sex with her. I just wouldn't let that happen I'd end that partnership , the same thing works if it was a male that had a female roommate. Would you allow your bf to do such a thing?

• what if they were already roommates when you met?

• Mmm I don't know that's where if I was dating her and she tells me she's roomates with a guy I think that's where in the back of my mind I'm picking how far this relationship might go. I think to much so I'm gonna end up asking questions or assuming but hey you never know. So in this case I think I would take things slow and see where the relationship can go

• I've had female roommates in the past, neither the guys they were seeing nor the girls I was seeing cared.

• cool. I've had male roommates too. oddly enough, I was always single the whole time. currently single but would like to hopefully meet someone soon..

• I would feel upset!
    how would you feel if he had a heterosexual female roommate who lived in the same place as him everyday

• I wouldn't date a guy I didn't feel I could trust.

• Ok so you trust him, but can you trust the woman?
      I mean your bf probably trusts you, but he can't trust this friend
      and what if this friend hurts you, now your bf is the one to blame, what fool would let his woman stay with another man

• I would also provide them condoms and clean sheets so that they could bang easily

• It wouldn't bother me, I trust my GF.

• NO FKN WAY IN HELL. PERIOD. EVER. SHE'D NEED A NEW BF.!! if she's gonna live with a heterosexual male. it should be her BF. unless of course maybe i'd just get 2 heterosexual girls to live with me.

• lol. I like how she has 1, so you get 2...

why not? you didn't answer that part.

• y do u ask first? then i will be more than happy to tell u

• ok ill bite. im single. y?

• I would think something between was going on...

• Nothing at first. After a while I'm gonna talk to the guy and tell him that she's my girlfriend. :/

What Girls Said 0