What's a good way to get a guys attention?

I really wanna get this guys attention and let him know I available. What's a flashy thing I can do or say to put myself out there? Girls, what have you done? Guys, what could a girl do that would make her stand out to you or make you think about her more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be yourself. Believe it or not, guys like it when girls are genuine and honest, not attention seeking. The more you try to grab his attention, the more desperate you may seem/look. Get to know him more! Do something nice for him, like if he dropped something, maybe pick it up for him. Sometimes the little things can reward you in many ways. But honestly, at the end of the day, be yourself. You have a chance to make an impression AND a reputation. Good luck! I'll support you!

What Guys Said 4

• Paint yourself orange then bury yourself in the ground and pretend you're a carrot. That'll turn some heads, guaranteed :)

• make it easy on him and yourself just tell him you like him

• Plan it out and have a friend call you on your cellphone while the guy is near you and let your friend breakup with you and break your heart over the phone and see if the guy you like comes to rescue you.

• If a guy is in to you, he will have asked you out already

What Girls Said 2

• I would wear something that shows my body off

• The more you show your body off, the more the guy will either use you or secretly make fun of you. Sure, guys like boobs and ass, but they're not going to take you seriously. They're just going to hit it and run.

• Word im trying to get closer to this guy, not all the guys dicks in my school

• Well not from my experience.. just a suggestion

• Puff up ur chest and rolls around on the floor for a couple of hours.