Guys, what makes a girl stand out to you?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Wit... Love a girl who is witty and can keep up! Banter is fun and keeps things fresh.

• Thanks for the MH... what guy doesn't like a girl that you can have a steady fun flow of conversation with... and be on your toes! :)

What Guys Said 6

• Well, for starters, hair, if it's dyed (an easily visible) I will most likely not date her, next how she dresses, I enjoy seeing women in an actual dress, mostly because they say a lot about the person who is wearing it and are nicer clothes (I enjoy dressing formally and being with someone who does too), third posture, if they have good posture than they will normaly be more intelligent than those without it, fourth and final, how they act, this is very easy to under stand, and if a girl has all of these things than she will truthfully stick out to me

• For me, it's usually her body type, her personality, and her style of dress. Those are the things that I notice first.

• Well one thing that I immidestely notice about a girl is the color of their hair. I live in Ohio so I see a lot of brown hair. So when I see something 'exotic' as blond, red, black, it it's dyed in a stylish way (personal favorite is black hair mixed with scarlet) I immideately see that. Not that's there's anything wrong with brown hair, I've just seen so much of it now that it's not exactly new and exciting.

• if she matches my preferences basically

• When she does her hair nicely, wears just the right amount of makeup, dress nicely, paints herself orange, buries herself in the ground, and pretends she's a carrot.

• I'm probably one of the few who doesn't approach just for looks. When it all boils down it comes down to a combination of personality/looks/intelligence.