Why did he gets upset at his friend for drinking my juice?

Guy I am seeing got upset at my friend bc he brought me 2 drinks. I drank one and left one in the fridge. His friend didn't know it was mine and drank it. His friend also drank his sodas. His friend drink was in the freezer.

He was so mad at his friend. I heard him cussing at his friend for drinking my drink and apologizing to me. I said it was ok and I don't mine drink his friend stuff from the freezer.

Why was he so emotional over a drink? I wasn't mad at his friend or him. It is not like I would dump him bc his friend drank my stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is he a single child?

In some of those cases, they never had to share as kids so they get really mad when someone takes their things.

• No. He is 30. He just got really mad at his friend for drinking my thing

• That is good to know. Thanks!

• Thanks for mH! :)

What Guys Said 6

• He is pissed because you have some people who come into strangers houses and think that they can have what they want out of the fridg which is a nasty habit. That friend has no manors and he did not want you to judge him because of the selfish acts of the friend.

• I think you might be right. I wouldn't my friend to take my bf stuff when it is not their but I wouldn't be mad bc it is a mistake. But he did say, his friends eat and drink his stuff. He is always buying things and they are always eating his stuff

• because he knew it was your drink maybe?

• His friend didn't know.

• Maybe he thought that what his friend did was impolite.

• he might put some drugs in your drink making you sleepy. than you know what is gonna happen after that

• Nope, he wasn't like that. We have been seeing eachother for months. He makes breakfast for me too.

• no. this time, he was going to do some extreme things that she doesn't want normally.

• @asker
      you just think that you know him but this is definitely what was going to happen

u know nothing John Snow

• Because in some cultures, swapping "juices" is a form of intimacy, especially in America. To have another guy drink your woman's juice is just wrong.

• i am upset that this is not a sexual question like a i thought this was

• lolol when I first read the title I was like "oh god another troll" so I just HAD to read the question. I can't decide if I am disappointed or amused by the real reason the bf was pissed. also not sure if asker did it on purpose so people would click it? haha

• i wasn't really upset lol. your last line was what i wanted to say basically

What Girls Said 0