Why don't lesbians date bisexual girls?

I'm not bisexual...But I was just wondering why don't lesbians date bisexual girls....

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a lot of biphobia, from both straight people and gay people. Straight people are biphobic for the same reason they're homophobic, gay people are biphobic because they might view bisexuals as "traitors" or unable to pick a side. Both straight and gay people often perceive bisexuals as being promiscuous, being unfaithful, just not having figured out their sexuality, stuff like that.

So basically it's the same reason straight people give for not wanting to date bisexuals, just minus the homophobic part. They're cheaters, they will be attracted to more people and thus be harder to keep around, they're just greedy, stuff like that.

• I was unaware gays and bi's could "pick" who they wanted to be with (sarcasm)

What Guys Said 3

• Everyone seems to think that bisexual people are more likely to cheat. Straight people think it, gay people think it. It's widespread ignorance.

• Because bisexual people generally get hated on by everyone. Gay people hate on them because they're interested in the opposite sex, straight people hate on them because they're interested in the same sex. Obviously not everyone feels that way, but many do.

• I think it is probably the bi-girl have more crush leaning on guys.

What Girls Said 3

• Well, from what I've heard, a lot of lesbians don't completely buy the whole bisexual thing, and they just think that the bisexual girls will have their bisexual phase and then will go back to being straight, and thus doing so, the bisexual girl will rip the lesbian girls heart to shreds.

This isn't a firsthand account because I personally identify with being straight, but this is what I've heard.

• I think its got something to do with the lesbian fears the girl leaving them to be with a guy. I'm bi by the way

• Not all lesbians. Some actually would. But for some who don't I would say because of jealousy, l