Girls, girls would you date a guy who is not confident?

If confidence is the least factor in dating market... i mean the values of men. would you date a tall handsome guy who is not sure of himself. who is not vulnarable taking first steps if he needed very much to have a girlfriend?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• If he is obviously not confident to the point where he is awkward, apparently insecure and came off weak then honestly no. its not attractive behavior for a man. at least cover up your insecurities with brute hypermasculinity

What Girls Said 3

• It would depend on what that entails. Is he too afraid to make any steps and is allowing his insecurities to keep from getting close to me, asking me out, or getting to know me? That's a problem. Otherwise, I don't mind a guy that isn't at peak confidence. A little insecurity is OK, and makes him seem human.

• Lol. I've talked this particular topic to death I feel like.

I'll say this: I would not be interested in dating a guy who could not approach me. Just because that guy may lack confidence in that particular scenario does not mean that he isn't confident in other areas.

But if the guy isn't going to approach me, I'm not going to approach him (other women will and that's fine). I'm not automatically judging the guy for not approaching me.

I just prefer and find it very sexy when a man approaches.

• As long as you can keep a conversation going I guess I would.
    I might take a first step if I can see that he really likes me. If he doesn't show any interest than no.
    And I really like boys who are different than others (have different taste in something, doesn't like things that everyone else likes and so on)