Girl I like saw me with my girlfriend?

There's this girl at the gym I'm really attracted to, we've made eye contact and smiled at each other a few times. I usually go alone, but one day my girlfriend wanted to come with because she's been complaining how she feels out of shape. I tried to convince her that she looked fine, but she insisted on going and got mad at one point. I finally caved in and let her come with me, but the girl I liked was there! I noticed she looked kind of upset that I was with my girlfriend, how am I supposed to have sex with her now?

Most Helpful Guy

• so do you not care about the fact you have a girlfriend? Do you not care about the fact you are giving the girl at the gym false hope? Of course she was upset, do you blame her? You led her on. Do you only care about sex with the girl at the gym and not about her feelings or your girlfriend?

What Girls Said 3

• Get a life, virgin boy.

• 1) Break up with your girlfriend
    2) Fuck that chick

Follow those steps in that exact order. If you don't, you're a d-bag :)
    Good luck!!

• Move on then.

What Guys Said 3

• 1) Im in your situation too and this is how I plan to deal with it
    3) Your still young if the Girl was your wife id say to stay but Gfs come and go what matters is your personal satisfaction. Which can only be met by getting this new chick. This new girl will still like u just pretend your girlfriend is your freind it will work.
    4) Start talking to this new chick and start dissociating yourself from your girlfriend slowly. The trick is to get confirmation from the new girl that she wants u before jumping aboard. Dont dump your girlfriend first wait. And also dont tell this new girl she's your girlfriend. Pretend your freinds
    5) once u get this new girls number start messaging and when u start going on dates- make sure to tell your girl u can't see her that night Because your busy with work/ studying.

• You are absolutely not supposed to.

• I really hope this is a joke. I think it is and if I'm not much mistaken, I know exactly who you are as well.
    What do you get out of posting these ridiculous questions? Does it make you happy? Do you achieve anything?
    There has to be some reason you do it

• I'm being serious, who do you think I am?

• brandan. The most notorious 25-29 year old troll on here