Does a single red rose to your GF mean "I love you"?

GF and I have been together 1 month next Tuesday and had she not told me this I would have probably not even remembered. I don't want to do anything big and get her like an entire bouquet of flowers but I thought of just doing a simple red rose but Im being told that a single red rose has a hidden meaning of "I love you". She is someone that takes these hidden meaninings to heart so I dont want to freak her out. I dont want to do nothing....so do I get flowers? a single rose? any other ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• It just means you thought about her. I don't think it has any deeper meaning

What Girls Said 2

• I like all flowers and I don't think she'd freak out if you get her a red rose but get her a bouquet of flowers if you don't wanna take a risk OR chocolate is always an option!! Lol

• a single rose and something that you know she really likes. for example a book or a type of food.

What Guys Said 2

• get her a single red rose, write her a little note, and get her a box of chocolates or her favorite treat =)
    good luck my friend

• No. To show you love someone you don't buy them a rose. You care for them. You stand by their side. You enjoy their company, you appreciate them as a person. No item can replace that