Should I tell this girl my height?

Met this girl online. Planning to meet up soon sometime next week.

However, this is sort of an informal dating site (that allows under 18's as you may have noticed). And while I filled out a lot of the stuff, including my height (5'4), I don't know if people on there actually bother to look because most others have almost nothing filled out. Many of the other guys don't list their height.

I am afraid she will be taken aback by me being very short at the date, especially because she seems kind of tall. Should I just go without telling her and let her find out, or tell her right now in text what my height is? She hasn't asked.

We're both 17.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell her how tall you are please

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you know how tall she is? If she's your height or shorter, she most likely won't mind. If not, it'd be better to mention it because as much as it sucks for some guys, the majority of girls do care about height.

What Girls Said 1

• Why dont you ask her how tall she then she is likely to ask you the same in return

What Guys Said 1

• She'll find out eventually, better to do it now and possibly get rejected now instead of seeing her do it in person.