Do bad kissers ever learn?

Once a bad kisser- always a bad kisser? Or can they be trained.

• They NEVER improve!
  • They improve a little with coaching but never become great.
  • Yes, I've turned some into great kissers!
  • Some learn - some don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first time my ex kissed me, it was pretty awful, but he became a good kisser. In that case, I was the first girl he kissed, so I think it was a matter of not really knowing what he was doing, but then he started following my lead.

Some people will sort of adapt the other person's way of kissing. Other people you may need to (gently) communicate what you like or don't like about the way they kiss.

I think it's also important to note that some people just have different styles of kissing. Like, I could think that someone is a bad kisser, but they may be thinking the same about my style. Maybe some other people may like the way they kiss.

My current partner is an amazing kisser, but he likes to use tongue a lot more than I do. I only like a little bit of tongue. He doesn't use too much tongue because he knows I don't like it, but I know that he would prefer it if I used more tongue (so I do sometimes for his sake).

What Girls Said 1

• Some learn... Some don't. I was a bad kisser at first, but I learned.

What Guys Said 3

• I taught a 24 year old... she was very rigid. I think she was really nervous, but by the end of the year she was good!

• Voted D. It has been over 4 years since I kissed someone, so I'm kinda 'rusty' to provide a proper answer to this!

• Some learn, some don't. That's all she wrote.