How to ask out a drive-thru girl?

Every Wednesday I go to the Wendy's right across the street from my college. Yesterday when I went there, there was a cute new girl working the drive-thru. (I'm assuming she's knew because I've never seen her before and she's incredibly slow at her job).

When I pulled up to the window to pay, she smiled and said "Heyyy you." She complimented me on my Fire Department jacket, but then almost immediately had to take more orders (I was there during the lunch rush). Another worker ended up handing me my food since she was so busy.

So how could I ask this girl out/give her my number? I'd normally talk to her in person for a while first, but that seems pretty hard when we only have about 10 seconds to talk. Plus I don't even know her name

Most Helpful Guy

• then go there frequently... and you might end up being friends with her basically... so she might give you her number

What Girls Said 1

• Go inside Wendy's and when an employee asks what you want, just point to the girl and ask for her name. Then when she doesn't look busy (like go there when it's not lunch hour or rush hour or busy hour) and call out to her and then give her your number and say you want to get to know her but it's hard when you can only talk to her for like 10 seconds.

What Guys Said 2

• When you're at the window say "could I have some napkins too, and your number".

• Become a semi-regular customer and after she has seen you a good number of times maybe slip her your phone number on a note with your money.

• Just a phone # and your name, don't make it weird by writing a note.