Should it bother me that the guy I'm seeing is constantly high?

I rarely ever smoke weed, and if I do it's probably a special occasion. The guy I've been seeing for 4 months now gets high every morning and periodically throughout the day. I find that if he isn't high he's probably in a bad mood... I don't think it would usually bother me if the guy I'm seeing smokes weed but I feel like it's starting to bother me... Just wondering if it should bother me or if I'm just over thinking it

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's constantly drugged, it means that he wants to escape from reality. So, yes, that is a problem.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't smoke, but I don't mind anyone that does. That being said, if my guy always smoked like this dude does, I'd be pretty annoyed as well. Occasionally like you do is perfectly fine. Otherwise, that's pretty much an addiction.

• If it bothers you it bothers you, there's no question of "should". You must have known he was a stoner before you started dating him, right?