How to get girls to stop liking me?

Right now Too much girls are interested in me They say that i'm cute and tall but the thing is I can't focus on my school work every direction I look girls are staring at me but the worst part of it is that i'm shy. Right now 17 girls and counting has a crush on me what should I do????

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• make grammatical mistakes, act like a jerk, and no woman will ever have a crush on you
    on a more serious note, if you really want to concentrate on your studies, be upfront and honest, and ask for space. say that you can be good friends,.. and be good friends! fix them up with your friends, i guess... it'll show that you aren't available

• Tbh, you can't do anything except

*isolate yourself
    *publicly explode from the internal built up annoyance
    *immerse yourself in an activity you excel at
    *calmly try to reason with them for your own space.

I have done all and isolation works best... sad but true.
    Much luck

• Sounds tragic -_-

• We have the same problem.. Just treat them all like friends! Treats the best thing because you can't make someone stop liking you.

• With that question, you just turned me off...

• Well you can't ignore them, that's the problem. Maybe you can tell your guy friends to help you, they probably want attention too..

• Maybe they can tutor the courses you're struggling in then it's a win win for everyone

• They're the ones distracting me from studying!!!\

• Then make it clear that you are not interested, like flat out say you aren't ready for a relationship right now or else girls will start making excuses for you

• get a horrible haircut or go bald dress tacky there are many ways, feel bad for you though.

What Guys Said 7

• Haha, I'd say you're conceited but I know what that feels like. I've been there (I'm shy too). Well, all I have to say is that, at your age there's no rush. Focus on what you're doing. You don't have to hide, just socialize if you need to, but don't think too much about it. Don't worry about it (you don't have to talk to all of them). If one of them catches your eyes talk to her.

• Just tell them you're a Christian like I do. They'll despise you and run off screaming in terror. Lol :-D

It's better than an ugly stick.

• Haha, just ignore them man.

• Your life sounds really hard

• Start acting like a nice guy! LOL

• You do know that the people saying that's tragic are being sarcastic right? I mean what are you studying in high school? You can ask those girl for help right

• Beat em off with a stick